SPRING MONTHS: MARCH, APRIL, MAY
HOLIDAYS / SPECIAL DESIGNATIONS:
The First Day of Spring – aka the Vernal Equinox – Day & Night equally about 12hrs long. (Meteorologically designated to be March 1)
Ides of March (March 15th)
Easter (Easter Sunday / Holy Week / Good Friday) – Easter Sunday falls on a Sunday between 22 Mar and 25 Apr
St Patricks Day (March 17th)
April Fool’s Day (April, Duh!)
Earth Day (April 22nd)
National Arbor Day (last Friday in April)
National Poetry Month (April)
Women’s History Month (April)
Mother’s Day (2nd Sunday in May)
Pick a Challenge or Create Your Own:
• Someone gives Cordelia a basket of Easter Candy. Each time she eats one, Cordy falls under its magical influence. Each candy has a different effect.
• It’s April Fools Day and Angel makes an attempt at playing a joke on Cordelia, and/or his other Fang Gang friends.
• Cordelia & Angel get drunk on St Patrick’s Day, and start to see Leprechauns.
• Angel buys Cordelia an “Easter Bonnet”
• Cordelia’s thoughts as she plans to spruce up Angel’s training area in the basement.
• The Fang Gang goes on a picnic.
• There’s a freak thunderstorm, and Cordelia & Angel are drenched and trapped together at the location of your choice.
• Baby Connor gives Cordelia a Mother’s Day Gift. Of course, it’s really from Angel, setting things up for the reveal that he’s in love with her.
• Cordy. Angel. Moonlight. Spring night.
• Spring is a time for change, and there is an awakening of feelings between Cordelia and Angel.
• The Ides of March are upon us when betrayal is key to something going on at Angel Investigations.
• It’s the season of birth and rebirth, but Cordelia knows that she is dying.
• Angel tries to be poetic during National Poetry Month, but Mr Stoic gets all tongue-twisty when he tries to express his feelings to Cordelia, whether they be friendship or love.
• Cordelia is planning something special for Wesley & Gunn as they celebrate a victory for their little detective agency. Angel, as usual, is stalking all of them, but especially Cordelia. Though he is too cold to care that she is spending time with them, he covets what he sees, and plans to get a little Cordy time for himself.
• It’s Mating Season for certain types of Demons, and as per usual, they seem to be drawn to Cordelia. Beige!Angel decides to step in to claim her for himself in order to save her.
• Love is in the air in Springtime, something Angelus finds abhorrent. He is devoid of feelings. There is no shred of human emotion within him. Until he is exposed to something mystical. This can spark any kind of emotional reactions and make the story humorous, romantic, etc.
Transitioning Your Life
Love is in the air in Springtime
NATURE / WEATHER
The Transformation from Winter’s End
Birds & Bees
Caterpillar to Butterfly
Growing a Flower Garden / Green Thumb
April Showers Bring May Flowers
Rainy Days & Thunderstorms
Splashing / Puddles
Easter Egg Hunts
Easter Parade / Easter Parade (Musical)
Ode to a Chocolate Bunny
THE SENSES in SPRINGTIME:
The smells of spring
The sights of spring
The sounds of spring
The touch of spring
The tastes of spring
TAKE OR MAKE A CHALLENGE OF YOUR OWN.